1400 Locke Drive
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
New 2022 Heartland Torque TQ 371INCLUDES GENERATOR
Heartland Torque toy hauler TQ 371 highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- Master Suite
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Shower
- 5.5kw Onan Generator
- 6 pt electric leveling system
- 50" flat screen tv
- 12cu Ft Fridge
- 13.5k 2nd AC
- Ramp Door Patio w/Electric Awning
- Steps for Rear Ramp Door Patio
- Rear Electric Queen Bed w/Convertible Sofa
You will have everything you need for a comfortable camping trip in this toy hauler! The 13' garage area has a loft above a half bathroom with a folding wall, an optional electric queen bed with split bench seating below it, and one of the dual entry doors to the unit. The chef can prepare their best home cooked meals either indoors with the three burner cooktop or head to the outdoor kitchen and fry up some juicy burgers on the two burner cooktop while staying protected by the 19' electric awning. Freshen up in the dual entry bathroom with the spacious tub which has a skylight above to bring the outdoors inside and it leads directly into the front master suite which has a tilting king bed and a wardrobe/closet slide to keep your clothes looking their best!
One of the first reasons you'll love the Heartland Torque toy hauler is that it offers you the elegance of a fifth wheel while retaining the versatility of a toy hauler. Each unit has a heated and enclosed underbelly and a wide-body design. You'll have the largest kitchen countertops and storage than any other toy hauler, and the garage has a fuel- and oil-resistant diamond plate TPO rubberized flooring so that you don't have to worry about spills with your power toys. The three-zone JBL audio system can be used when you want to play some music for the group, and you'll even be able to play your music outside with the two JBL exterior marine-grade speakers. Each unit has also been prepped for cable/satellite, so you'll find it easy to add some entertainment.
SALE PRICE: $84,998
Interior Color: Nola
|Length||42 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3205 lbs|
|Gross Weight||17000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14145 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2807 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||GAS/ELECTRIC|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.