1400 Locke Drive
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Used 2014 Heartland North Trail 26LRSS KingGREAT FOR COUPLES!
Enjoy each camping trip in this Heartland North Trail King slide travel trailer model 26RLSS. This unit features a rear living layout, a king slide for added interior space, and all the amenities you need to make camping fun!
Step inside the rear most entry door and notice the swivel rockers inside along the rear back wall. There is an end table between and a full width row of overhead cabinets for storage.
As you continue moving through this unit you will see a slide-out sofa with overhead storage and booth dinette. The perfect place to enjoy meal time, board games, or just hanging out.
On the opposite side there is a kitchen to easily prepare light meals and snacks. Enjoy the refrigerator, three burner range, and double sink as you prepare your family's favorite meals. The overhead cabinets and drawers and cupboards below make storing dishes and pots and pans a cinch.
The bath features a tub/shower, toilet, and sink. There is also an entertainment center with storage along the opposite wall of the bath near the dinette slide. You can add an optional TV if you like.
The front bedroom features its own private entry door. There is a queen bed with large overhead storage cabinet, and nightstands and shirt wardrobes on both sides of the bed, plus so much more!
This North Trail travel trailer is also available in Caliber Edition.
Our Price: $16,999
|Length||30 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||572 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5695 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||GAS / ELECTRIC|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.