1400 Locke Drive
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Used 2016 Heartland Wilderness 2450FBBig Bathroom and Outside Kitchen!!
Even before you step inside the Wilderness 2450FB travel trailer by Heartland RV, check out the outdoor kitchen which features a sink for easy clean up, a refrigerator, and a grill.
As you enter the trailer, there is a sofa straight in front of you. Above one side of the sofa there is an overhead cabinet. The slide has a u-dinette and an overhead cabinet above the dinette. On the other side of the dinette you will find a large storage cabinet. On the other side of the trailer there is a double kitchen sink, three burner range, and refrigerator. An optional LCD TV can be added on the wall near the sink.
The bathroom is located in the rear of the trailer. Inside the bathroom you will find a linen cabinet where you can store towels or toiletries, corner shower, sink, medicine cabinet and toilet.
Retreat to the front bedroom for a comfortable night sleep. In the room you will find a queen bed, two wardrobe, and an overhead cabinet, plus more!
Our Price: $18,699
Interior Color: Dusk, Summit, Tahiti
|Length||30 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Interior Color||Dusk, Summit, Tahiti|
|Hitch Weight||584 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5433 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||52 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||37 gals|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.