1400 Locke Drive
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Used 2017 Heartland Mallard 302Great Living Room!!
This Heartland Mallard travel trailer provides a rear kitchen, dual slide outs, dual recliners, plus so much more!
As you enter model 302, to your left there are two recliners with an end table between plus overhead storage for games and things. Along the interior wall there is an entertainment center with TV for your enjoyment. Next is a slide out sofa with overhead cabinets, and a u-shaped dinette providing more walking around room.
The kitchen begins along the rear wall with a refrigerator, three burner range, and counter space that wraps around the corner to the curbside wall. There is a double kitchen sink, and overhead storage on both walls. An L-shaped countertop along the curbside wall forms a u-shaped area allowing plenty of prep or serving space for meals and entertaining friends.
A side aisle bath includes an angled shower, sink, toilet, and part of the wardrobe slide from the bedroom. Plus there is a private sliding door entrance into the bath from the bedroom.
The front master bedroom features a queen bed, storage on either side, plus a wardrobe slide out that includes the bath mentioned above, and more!
Our Price: $24,899
|Length||36 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||788 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6795 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||52 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.