1400 Locke Drive
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Used 2019 Heartland Torque TQ 327GREAT TOY HAULER -- GENERATOR INCLUDED!!!
Heartland Torque toy hauler TQ 327 highlights:
- 12' 6" Separate Garage
- Bath and a Half
- Two Slides
- Dual Entry
Come see just how fun your next camping trip can be. You can enjoy plenty of outdoor activities from four wheeling or dune riding to coming back to this double-slide Torque toy hauler and enjoying an evening camp fire. With the 12' 6" separate garage, you can easily load a few dirt bikes or an ATV. A convenient half bathroom is near the side door in the garage, and after a hard day of playing outside, you will look forward to retreating to the king-size bed in the master suite where you can get a good night's rest.
Get ready to have plenty of fun that will last all weekend long with any of the Heartland Torque toy haulers. You can easily fuel up all of your toys at the outside 30 gallon fuel station, and you can also access the rest of your large camping gear outside in the large finished pass-through storage compartment. In the garage you will find that the rubberized floor is fuel and oil resistant making it so simple to clean up any spills or mishaps along the way, and the garage is also a handy place to store any camping essentials you may have brought along with you because you will find huge overhead storage spaces scattered throughout. Not only will your toys be riding in the lap of luxury, but so will you with the beautiful interior living space that comes fully furnished with relaxing residential furniture with built-in recliners, high-end Ashlyn cabinetry, and high-end carpeting.
Our Price: $50,000
|Length||39 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3010 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13110 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3092 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||12 ft 6 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Phillips RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @866-488-3259 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.